Leave from the tourist Office, past the town hall, follow the cafés terraces and then turn left on the Avenue du Puig del Mas.
- Follow the marking of the GR10 and pass under the railway bridge.
- Turn on your right, follow the climbing path and continue on a dirt track to the Col de las Vinyes.
- Cross the paved runway. The trail sometimes leads up in front of you through the Cork oaks and passes next to the Corral Nou.
- Continue towards the Col de la Llagastera and continue on the tarmacked path for about 700 metres. Take the trail on your right which passes by the hunters fountain (drinking water) and then climbs steeply towards the pass of the gascons.
- Turn left and go down the tarmacked path for about 600 meters. In a hairpin turn, take the dirt trail that runs along the ridge through the vines to the Col Ullastre.
- At Notre Dame-de-la-sale, go down the path that leads to the Cami de la Chapelle. Pass at the foot of the tower of Mas Reig and its magnificent Mediterranean garden and then go down along the paved road towards the railway Bridge.
- Walk along the river by the Avenue Général de Gaulle to reach the town hall and join the tourist Office.
You enjoy nature, you like it, take care of it...
Along the hiking trail, rubbish bins are at your disposal.
Every month over tens of thousands of hikers and walkers visit this exceptional site. Please do not litter and use the rubbish bins (glass, plastic, rubbish etc...). Also, please dispose of any litter you might find along the trail.
Help keep this site clean with simple yet essential gestures. Lets give back to nature what nature gave us
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: