(E12 - GR 92) From Colera to Llançà
7. (E12 - GR 92) From Colera to Llançà
Embed this item to access it offline
Walk between creeks, bunkers and terraced landscapes of dry stones in protected natural spaces. Ideal for families, connecting two municipalities that have a long fishing tradition and that share the landscapes of the Amunt Sea
- From the town hall, get off at Pi Maragall square, and follow the chemin dels Horts towards the sea, turn right, rue Escorxador and cross the stream, where the departure of the GR-92 is indicated until Llança.
- Follow the path, leave the sea always on your left until you reach the Col de Sant Antoni, and cross the N-260.
- Follow the path on the right side of the railway to the Garbet torrent bridge, cross the railway and the Ctra N260 through the torrent to Garbet beach, one of the most emblematic points of the municipality, where you can see the Garbet vines
- Continue along the coast to Cap Ras, at the beach "del Burro" (nudist area), cut by the right path and climb until you reach the beach "del Rastell".
- Follow the coast line from Rastell Beach to Grifeu Beach, which is distinguished by its fine sand and its popularity.
- Follow the coastline to Argilera Beach, where there is a Franco era bunker. There, there is a lounge chair, from where you can enjoy a view of the Amunt Sea and Cap de Creus.
- From the Sant Carles del Port de Llançà pier, follow Passeig Maritim in a southerly direction to the Port Tourist Office.
- Departure : City hall of Colera - Plaza Pi Margall
- Arrival : Tourist Office - port of Llançà
Recommended walk, to be done all year long, from May to September, It is recommended to do the itinerary early in the morning or in the late afternoon, in order to avoid peak hours heat, There are no gray areas and water points . It is an urban route in which certain sections cross residential areas. Along the road there are several places where you can dispose of the waste.
Access and parking
20 km from Figueres and the border with France. Access by the N-260. Possibility to arrive by train with the Barcelona-Port-Bou line.
It is recommended to park in the market square or in the Passeig Maritim car park.