- From the car park of Valmy, walk back on the road. Pass in front of the Campsite of Mimosas, rise towards the White Mas and follow the direction of the Chapel St Laurent where the forest track DFCI n°29 starts.
- Pursue the rise and follow the green nameplates "Listen to and see ". At the the crossing of track, take track DFCI-Al n°28 on the right. Pass in front of the green tank.
- After the bend, take the path to the left which enter the cork oak forest.
- After a light ascent of 15 minutes, arrive in front in the ruins of the Mas of in Pardès overlooking the plain. Pay attention to the path on the left featuring mimosas. Do not take the wide path direction Tour de la Massane.
- Arrive at the Chapel St-Laurent-du-Mont (290 meters). Behind the monument you will find a shepherd hut. Take a look at it, return to your steps, take the path in front of the chapel entry this will take you back to Valmy.
You enjoy nature, You like it, take care of it…
Along the hiking trail, rubbish bins are at your disposal.
Every month over tens of thousands of hikers and walkers visit this exceptional site. Please do not litter and use the rubbish bins (glass, plastic, rubbish etc...). Also, please dispose of any litter you might find along the trail.
Help keep this site clean with simple yet essential gestures. Lets give back to nature what nature gave us.
Access and parking
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: