(E 12 - GR 92) From Portbou to Colera
6. (E 12 - GR 92) From Portbou to Colera
Embed this item to access it offline
Beginning of Gr-92. Panoramic view from the Coll del Frare. The Francoist bunkers 1942-1950. Dry stone terraces and protected natural spaces
- From the Tourist Office on the Maritime promenade, take the N260 road, rue Alcalde Miquel Cabré.
- the starting point for the GR92 is at the corner of the veterinarian's house, rue Frédéric Marès, Take the first staircase to access and cross rue Muntanya.
- Go up a second staircase to find the path that goes up to Coll del Frare.
- The road crosses one of the tunnels of the new highway. You will find a house next to the old road, Chez Tonicus.
- Go to the old road, continue until the bend where there are two paths, take the one that goes up.
- Coll del Frare overlooking the entire Cap de Creus and the Mar d'Amunt. Continue on the path which is in the southern part of the ridge.
- Parallel to the mountain, the path reaches Pla de les Vaques.
- Downhill path.
- Access to the N-260. Cross the road and reach the parish of Sant Miquel de Colera by a small path.
- Continue along Esglesia Street until you reach the stairs and go down to the town hall where the tourist information point is located.
Departure : Tourist Office of Portbou
Arrival : Plaza Pi Maragall in Colera
Hiking for everyone, just take into account the wind, not recommended on days of strong tramontane.
Access and parking
Access by train, lines R11 and RG1, and by road N-260. www.sarfa.es www.renfe.com
Report a problem or an error
If you have found an error on this page or if you have noticed any problems during your hike, please report them to us here: