Turret of "Le Col des Belitres"
From the République carpark, near the tourisme Office, cross the RD 914 and take right Anatole France street.
- Down the Anatole France street, turn left and take the Ribéral street or "Dominique Mitjaville" street until the tunnel.
- In front of the tunnel, take left and climb towards Jean Barrat street to pass under the railway tracks. At the ending of the tunnel, Take the path which climb straight on until the old border post .
- Along the RD 914 walk on 200 meters and turn right to take the wide forest track (DFCI-AL64) until Puig dels Frare. This track lead to the foot of Serrat del Fito. At the intersection, continue to the track DFCI-AL 64.
- At the branching junction, come down towards the DFCI AL67 and cross a little clearing (Pla de las Vacas). Continue on the track DFCI-AL65 until the Col of Embarselo et the path of the crest. Then take the small tarred road which lead to the place called “La Solane”.
- To shorten the hike, at the junction of the Crest Road, turn right and pass under the tunnel to reach downtown.
- Otherwise, at the housing project go down to the dead end Al Soula and follow the Puig Carroitg street. Crossing the footbridge across the railway tracks with a view of the Hotel “The Belvédère of the green ray”. Head down to the stairs and turn left to reach the statue of the Transborders.
You enjoy nature, You like it, take care of it...
Along the hiking trail, rubbish bins are at your disposal.
Every month over tens of thousands of hikers and walkers visit this exceptional site. Please do not litter and use the rubbish bins (glass, plastic, rubbish etc...). Also, please dispose of any litter you might find along the trail.
Help keep this site clean with simple yet essential gestures. Lets give back to nature what nature gave us.
Access and parking